- EYES Conference here at UAGC on Friday, 3/29 and Saturday 3/30. Please have a parent sign a permission slip.
- Last Call for Permission Slips to the Overnight Farm Field Trip to Oswegatchie Education Center.
- Mandatory meeting for Farm Field Trip Students during Lunch on Thursday, March 28, 2019!!!
- Floriculture or IPM Group- Consider making a landscape fabric burning template for mastery.
Mini Lesson (10 minutes) : Intro to Plant Health Care- Living Soil: What is the difference between forest and garden ecosystems?
Unison Reading (15-20 minutes)
A- Hamentashen and Heroset
G- I Can’t Make This Up
E- Child Labor in the Industrial Revolution
Work Time (25-40 min)
- Begin implementing your hands-on lab (if you haven’t already.) Please take photographs every step of the way that you can use for the Synthesize and Communicate outcomes on the rubric.
- Begin writing your lab report. What do you hypothesize (think) will happen to your experimental group vs control group?
Work Time Resources
Small Learning Group:
-Floriculture or IPM Group- Make a Fresh Flower memorial wreath, spray, or flower arrangement for Ms. Maria’s Memorial Service (Due Tomorrow, Wednesday 3/27/19 at 4PM)
-IPM- List of Species in our Vitawall– Consider testing the soil in the Vitawall, looking at light, water and nutrient requirements for the plants we have there, and what changes need to be made.
Livestock (G Block)– Continue Building Chicken Tractor
Soils- Start Running Compost Tea Aerator (Please work over the sink!)
Learning Conferences/Prepare to Share (7 min each)
|Block A||Block C||Block E||Block G|
|Floriculture: Quincy & Arnessa||Livestock: Amaris & Justin||Luis & Eddie||Floriculture: Iliana & Reinaldo|
|IPM: Matthew & Ausar||Britnee & Oumout||Jarlyn, Yasmin, Clarissa|
Learning Share (Final 5 min)
Shares will now be chosen at random via popsicle stick (ie. Ms. Babbit). You can share anything you are learning or working on, or you can rely on your most recent learning conference.
Clean Up! Please plug in laptops. Please put your work and R-Team folders in the finished box. Notebooks on the shelves please.
Were you absent? Find a link to lesson plan archives here.